    Jenny Guest

    outlook express cannot receive email from my account. server is not
    responding how can i fix this

    Jenny, Dec 5, 2005

  2. Jenny wrote:
    > outlook express cannot receive email from my account. server is not
    > responding how can i fix this

    Have you looked at the status page on your ISPs website to see if
    there's a problem with the mail server?

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Dec 5, 2005

  3. Jenny

    Mike Easter Guest

    Jenny wrote:
    > outlook express cannot receive email from my account. server is not
    > responding how can i fix this

    Check your provider's status page to see if there's a mail problem.

    Configure your OE according to your provider's screenshots
    http://www.chello.nl/Support/Instellingen/Programma_s/Outlook_Express/
    Instellingen voor outlook express

    --
    Mike Easter