    Outlook XP?

    --
    Jammer :)

    Jammer, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Jammer wrote:
    > Hi Group,
    > Just wanted to know, how these Microsoft patches get through the
    > attachment options, When all these attachments should be blocked. Is
    > it a flaw in Outlook XP?

    Have you selected the option to only download headers for messages with an
    attachment over a certain size?

    --
    Google is your Friend
    gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Jammer

    Jammer Guest

    Hi Yes I did. I thought Outlook XP was supposted to block attachments
    automatically.

    --
    Jammer :)

    In news:blhe93$c9on7$-berlin.de,
    Gordon Burgess-Parker <> typed: with a :)

    Jammer, Oct 2, 2003
  4. Jammer wrote:
    > Hi Yes I did. I thought Outlook XP was supposted to block attachments
    > automatically.
    >

    > In news:blhe93$c9on7$-berlin.de,
    > Gordon Burgess-Parker <> typed: with a :)
    >> Jammer wrote:
    >>> Hi Group,
    >>> Just wanted to know, how these Microsoft patches get through the
    >>> attachment options, When all these attachments should be blocked. Is
    >>> it a flaw in Outlook XP?

    >> Have you selected the option to only download headers for messages
    >> with an attachment over a certain size?

    Mine does.

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Oct 2, 2003
  5. Jammer

    Jammer Guest

    Hi, I'm well protected ,anyway. I use two rules and have Norton AntiVirus
    and Maildefense and that catches all the attachments first and strips them.

    --
    Jammer :)

    In news:blhg6k$brlte$-berlin.de,

    Jammer, Oct 2, 2003
  6. Jammer

    Plato Guest

    Jammer wrote:

    > Just wanted to know, how these Microsoft patches get through the attachment
    > options, When all these attachments should be blocked. Is it a flaw in
    > Outlook XP?

    It's NEVER recommended to trust one firm for all your Intenet
    requirements. Why do you insist on putting ALL your Apples in one
    basket?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Oct 3, 2003