  1. Es kommt immer ein fehler zeichen wenn ich email senden wollte. Was soll ich
    tun?
    ihre Theodora

    theodora uvwo, Jul 21, 2006

  2. theodora uvwo

    Mike Easter Guest

    theodora uvwo wrote:
    > Es kommt immer ein fehler zeichen wenn ich email senden wollte. Was
    > soll ich tun?
    > ihre Theodora

    I guess that 'outlook' should/might be OE Outlook Express. I guess that
    subject might want help with OE. I guess Theodora might be getting an
    alert when she tries to send mail and she wants to know what to do.

    What does the alert say? Is your provider chello.at? Is your server
    mgate.chello.at?

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jul 21, 2006

  3. theodora uvwo

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:02:00 +0200, "theodora uvwo"
    <> wrote:

    >Es kommt immer ein fehler zeichen wenn ich email senden wollte. Was soll ich
    >tun?
    >ihre Theodora

    Translation:
    Always an error indication comes if I email to send wanted. What am I
    to do? their Theodora g

    Well, since you have a microsoft e-mail address, ask your boss at
    Microsoft.

    Evan Platt, Jul 21, 2006