    Signature I was able to attach a company logo jpeg file under my phone
    number. In Thinderbird all i get is an error image box. Any suggestions?

    ~Himm

    Himm, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Himm

    Jim Scott Guest

    Himm wrote:

    > I am trying to switch from Outlook 2003 to Thunderbird and in my
    > Email Signature I was able to attach a company logo jpeg file under
    > my phone number. In Thinderbird all i get is an error image box. Any
    > suggestions?
    >
    > ~Himm

    Save your sig file as html.
    --
    Jim

    Tyneside - North East of England
    To email me directly omit the X from my address

    Jim Scott, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Himm

    Himm Guest

    Jim Scott wrote:
    > Himm wrote:
    >

    >>I am trying to switch from Outlook 2003 to Thunderbird and in my
    >>Email Signature I was able to attach a company logo jpeg file under
    >>my phone number. In Thinderbird all i get is an error image box. Any
    >>suggestions?
    >>
    >>~Himm

    > Save your sig file as html.

    I have.

    Himm, Dec 23, 2004
  4. Himm

    Jath Culture Guest

    Himm wrote:
    > Jim Scott wrote:
    >
    >> Himm wrote:
    >>

    >>> I am trying to switch from Outlook 2003 to Thunderbird and in my
    >>> Email Signature I was able to attach a company logo jpeg file under
    >>> my phone number. In Thinderbird all i get is an error image box. Any
    >>> suggestions?
    >>>
    >>> ~Himm

    >> Save your sig file as html.

    > I have.

    Check in the html that the src entry for the file looks something like:
    src="file:///c:/directory/file.jpg". If it doesn't edit it so that it
    does, replacing 'c:' and 'directory' with whatever is appropriate for
    your situation.

    Jath Culture, Dec 24, 2004