Outlook Sync Software

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Scraggy, Jul 15, 2004.

  1. Scraggy

    Scraggy Guest

    Jason wrote:
    > Please could anyone advise me of Outlook Sync software, I'm running
    > XP and Office 2003 and would like to share my Personal Folders across
    > the LAN between desktop PC and Laptop.
    >
    > Any advice would be musch appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    NetPab (free for two computers)

    http://www.netpab.de/

    OsaSync (shareware)

    http://www.vaita.com/

    --
    "Traditionally most of Australia's imports come from overseas."
    Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery.

    Jason, Jul 15, 2004