  1. Where can I get some stationery for Outlook? I need a lot of it.

    The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
    is unverified.
    Anonymous via Runaway Remailer, Oct 7, 2006

  2. Anonymous via Runaway Remailer

    William Guest

    --
    WH
    William, Oct 7, 2006

  3. Anonymous via Runaway Remailer

    Lethal Guest

    Lethal, Oct 7, 2006
  4. Anonymous via Runaway Remailer

    DWACON Guest

    "Anonymous via Runaway Remailer" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > Where can I get some stationery for Outlook? I need a lot of it.

    Why buy stationarey when you can make it yourself. Assuming you have
    FrontPage, you can just create a page and save it as stationery. If it is
    good, you can sell it to foo... I mean, to people such as yourself.

    http://dwacon.blogspot.com
    DWACON, Oct 7, 2006
  5. DWACON wrote:

    > "Anonymous via Runaway Remailer" <> wrote:
    >> Where can I get some stationery for Outlook? I need a lot of it.

    > Why buy stationarey when you can make it yourself. Assuming you have
    > FrontPage, you can just create a page and save it as stationery. If
    > it is good, you can sell it to foo... I mean, to people such as
    > yourself.

    <lol> Don'tcha just love it when you receive an email with a 52KB
    background graphic and sixteen words in 24pt blue italic?

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 8, 2006
  6. Anonymous via Runaway Remailer

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Anonymous via Runaway Remailer.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > Where can I get some stationery for Outlook? I need a lot of it.

    Two words: plain text.

    HTML is for web pages.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952