  1. When I post big files outlook splits them into 300k parts. Where in Outlook
    express can I change this 300k to say 400k? I know it's somewhere around
    here, I just can't find it.

    english patient, Feb 3, 2004

  2. english patient

    ICee Guest

    english patient wrote:
    > When I post big files outlook splits them into 300k parts. Where in
    > Outlook express can I change this 300k to say 400k? I know it's
    > somewhere around here, I just can't find it.

    Tools>Accounts>Mail>Properties>Advanced, set size of file (or uncheck
    break apart file).

    ICee, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Re: outlook splitting large files to post them thanx ICEE

    thanx for the directions, knew it was somewhere.

    english patient, Feb 3, 2004
  4. english patient

    ICee Guest

    english patient wrote:
    > thanx for the directions, knew it was somewhere.

    You're welcome. :)

    --
    "Infinity is just so big that by comparison,
    bigness itself looks really titchy."

    ICee, Feb 3, 2004