    am I doing wrong.
    Ciao
    Kev

    Kevin Cosgrove, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Kevin Cosgrove

    Chris Guest

    Kevin Cosgrove wrote:

    > What am I doing wrong.

    Using Outlook :)

    Chris.

    Chris, Aug 16, 2003

  3. Kevin Cosgrove

    Enkidu Guest

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:19:21 +1200, "Kevin Cosgrove"
    <> wrote:

    >I am using Outlook for email but cant open sites I receive in email. What
    >am I doing wrong.

    Do you mean Outlook Express or are you reeally using Outlook?

    What version? Check the security options if it is OE. There's one that
    stops you opening "potentially dangerous" attachments. I don't think
    it will stop you using links, but you could try it. If you do turn it
    off, you are then open to the accidental invocation of some pretty
    nasty stuff.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Aug 16, 2003