    has encounter an unexpected problem while displaying the message, check your
    computer for low memory or low disk space and try again.

    How do i do this?

    c gordon, May 3, 2004

  2. c gordon

    trout Guest

    c gordon wrote:

    > When iam reading mail and replies in newsgroups after i read i click
    > on red box with a cross to close on some i get a message stating out
    > look express has encounter an unexpected problem while displaying the
    > message, check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try
    > again.
    >
    > How do i do this?

    Try emptying your Temp files. Control Panel; Internet Options;
    Delete files (and all offline content). Failing this; 'low space'
    problems are usually cleared after a reboot.
    --
    "Although I have no idea what 'red box' you're talking about."

    trout, May 3, 2004

  3. c gordon

    Guest

    Hi there,

    I'm back with the same problem, but this time on behalf of a friend of
    mine. He also clicked Yes to Do you want to archive? But he did not
    find, unlike me, his emails in the archive.pst file.

    Any idea where they could have gone to?

    Thanks,

    Tom

    , May 10, 2004
  4. c gordon

    x@y Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > Hi there,
    >

    > I'm back with the same problem, but this time on behalf of a

    friend of
    > mine. He also clicked Yes to Do you want to archive? But he did

    not
    > find, unlike me, his emails in the archive.pst file.
    >
    > Any idea where they could have gone to?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >

    > Tom

    Hello "Tom" !!
    I found this Link for You, there are newsgroups just for Outlook.
    And if You have Outlook Express there are also Newsgroups
    just for that. As you probably know Outlook & OE.are different.
    Here is the Link for Outlook.
    (http://www.mindvacant.com/norbert/outlook-newsgroup.htm)

    Good luck ! x@y.

    x@y, May 11, 2004
  5. c gordon

    x@y Guest

    "x@y" <wunderland.wine.invalid> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Hi there,
    > >

    > > I'm back with the same problem, but this time on behalf of a

    > friend of
    > > mine. He also clicked Yes to Do you want to archive? But he

    did
    > not
    > > find, unlike me, his emails in the archive.pst file.
    > >
    > > Any idea where they could have gone to?
    > >

    > > Thanks,
    > >

    > > Tom

    > Hello "Tom" !!
    > I found this Link for You, there are newsgroups just for

    Outlook.
    > And if You have Outlook Express there are also Newsgroups
    > just for that. As you probably know Outlook & OE.are different.
    > Here is the Link for Outlook.
    > (http://www.mindvacant.com/norbert/outlook_newsgroups.htm)
    >
    > Good luck ! x@y.

    Hello "Tom" !!
    Here is a corrected Link, I hope it will work now.

    x@y, May 12, 2004
  6. c gordon

    Guest

    Hi X@Y,

    That's a great link, thanks very much! Awfully kind of you.

    Take care,

    Tom

    , May 12, 2004