    connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be
    online or connected to complete this action.'

    Anyone have any info to help me with this?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0aWFuSg==?=, Aug 24, 2005

  2. I don't have an answer for you, but I _have_ seen issues with Outlook
    connectivity to Exchange server from intermittently connected x64 computers.
    These usually resolve themselves by simply being patient. Something in the
    connectivity equation is just a little iffy, and I haven't yet been able to
    figure out the variable or configuration setting that is off.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 25, 2005