    signifies?

    Thanks,

    KD

    KD, Jul 21, 2004

  2. KD

    Pepperoni Guest

    Check under the "Message" tab. You may have accidentally (happens all the
    time) clicked either flag/watch/ignore conversation. If that fails, you can
    unsubscribe from that group (exit OE then reopen) and resubscribe.

    Pepperoni

    "KD" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all:
    >
    > I have about five newsgroups that I subscribe to, and usually use Outlook

    > view. For some reason, one of my newsgroups is now listed in red text,

    just

    Pepperoni, Jul 21, 2004

  3. KD

    KD Guest

    Hi,

    It isn't actually a message that's marked in red - it's on the left side of
    the screen where your news server is listed, then under that all your
    newgroups are listed. One of those newgroups is listed with red text. On I
    tried the unsubscribe/resubscribe thing, no dice.

    Not a huge deal, it doesn't appear to be blocking any access for me. Just
    strange that it's red suddenly.

    KD

    KD, Jul 21, 2004
  4. KD

    KD Guest

    And now it's not. Very strange, but oh well, seems to have fixed itself.

    KD

    KD, Jul 22, 2004