    Have 2 accounts with different addresses. When Outlook is open it receives
    mail for both accounts. Have had this problem with different (win) user
    accounts as well. Is there an easy fix? TIA.

    JAFO, Feb 10, 2005

  2. JAFO

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "JAFO" <> wrote in message
    news:kXQOd.357576$Xk.196071@pd7tw3no...
    | Win ME. Microsoft Outlook XP.
    | Have 2 accounts with different addresses. When Outlook is open it receives
    | mail for both accounts. Have had this problem with different (win) user
    | accounts as well. Is there an easy fix? TIA.

    Yup. YWIA.

    Toolman Tim, Feb 10, 2005

  3. JAFO

    Asim Saleem Guest

    Hi

    My name is Asim and I am the ADSL Level 2 Technical Support in TPG Internet,
    Australia,

    Yes you can do it. Follow the direction and here you find the solution

    Open Microsot Outlook
    click on Tools->Option->
    Click on Mail Setup
    Click on Send/Receive
    You will find Group name there. Click on Edit.
    You will all your account listed on the left hand side.
    Select the account which you don't want to access and untick the option
    include account in this send and receive group and press ok. Then Press
    close and finally click on Ok.

    I hope it will help you alot.

    Regards

    Asim Saleem