    I've somehow managed 2 put OUTLOOK (MS), to my desktop, and i can't get it
    back to 'Program Files' without creating a shortcut, can omeone tell me how
    2 go about putting the 'app' back where it came from ,??, Nice One.....FRED

    fredcromer, May 21, 2004

  2. "fredcromer" <> wrote in message
    news:40ae5fb9$...
    > I've somehow managed 2 put OUTLOOK (MS), to my desktop, and i can't get it
    > back to 'Program Files' without creating a shortcut, can omeone tell me

    how
    > 2 go about putting the 'app' back where it came from ,??, Nice

    One.....FRED

    Drag it using the right mouse button into the program files window.

    Scott Freeman, May 21, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    fredcromer Guest

    If i go to 'Program files' via 'my computer'..and try and drag the 'OUTLOOK'
    icon into it, it still says 'Create shortcut here'....Cheers tho'.....FRED

    fredcromer, May 21, 2004
  4. fredcromer

    Toolman Tim Guest

    > If i go to 'Program files' via 'my computer'..and try and drag the

    'OUTLOOK'
    > icon into it, it still says 'Create shortcut here'....Cheers tho'.....FRED

    Hey, Fred...what 'flavor' of Windows are you running? We can't see your
    screen from here ;o)

    This should work on *all* versions of Windows (although there are simpler
    ways for some versions)
    Right-click on it, select "Cut". Go to the folder you want it in, click on
    "Edit" then "Paste".

    Toolman Tim, May 22, 2004