    I had to reinstall office pro 2003. When I click on Outlook I get the
    message "Business Contact Manager has encountered a problem and needs to
    close. I cannot open Outlook. Help?
    jfl, Feb 8, 2009

  2. jfl

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 23:43:09 -0500, "jfl" <> wrote:

    >I had to reinstall office pro 2003. When I click on Outlook I get the
    >message "Business Contact Manager has encountered a problem and needs to
    >close. I cannot open Outlook. Help?

    First google search for
    business contact manager has encountered a problem and needs to close

    http://www.indigoimage.com/blog/2008/01/business-contact-manager-has.html
    Evan Platt, Feb 8, 2009

  3. jfl

    Dan C Guest

    On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 23:43:09 -0500, jfl wrote:

    > I had to reinstall office pro 2003. When I click on Outlook I get the
    > message "Business Contact Manager has encountered a problem and needs to
    > close. I cannot open Outlook. Help?

    Best thing to do in this case is to format your hard drive.

    Dan C, Feb 8, 2009
  4. jfl wrote:

    > I had to reinstall office pro 2003.

    Why?

    Did you UNinstall it first? Maybe that will help.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 8, 2009