    M@gic Guest

    How can I add the option "Add senders domain to Blocked senders list" when I
    right-click on an email in Outlook???
    M@gic, Dec 30, 2004

  2. M@gic

    Bruce Hagen Guest

    I'm only guessing it's the same for Outlook as it is for Outlook
    Express. In Outlook Express, you would enter everything *after* the @
    sign. i.e. Yahoo.com. In OE you can also do this with a message rule.
    Either way, just add Domain.com, etc.
    --
    Bruce Hagen
    MS-MVP - (IE/OE)

    Bruce Hagen, Dec 30, 2004

  3. M@gic

    M@gic Guest

    Thanks but I wanted to just click and add it...not type out the domain
    everytime...I know you can do it to add senders domain to safe list....there
    must be a way......

    Martin

    M@gic, Dec 30, 2004