    When I forward a message in Outlook Express it says " The settings for this
    account are set to break apart large messages into smaller parts of 128
    kb. Do you wish to continue? What can I do to correct it? Using WIN XP.
    Andy Petro, Feb 17, 2012

  2. Andy Petro

    osto Guest

    "Andy Petro" wrote in message news:jhmal5$l4a$...

    When I forward a message in Outlook Express it says " The settings for this
    account are set to break apart large messages into smaller parts of 128
    kb. Do you wish to continue? What can I do to correct it? Using WIN XP.

    Go into accounts, properties, advanced options. Untick the box 'breaking
    messages apart'.
    osto, Feb 19, 2012

  3. Andy Petro

    Chas Guest

    IExplorer problem link showing up

    (2)
    That is the proper title of the garbage I'm getting.
    Chas, Feb 21, 2012
  4. Andy Petro

    Chas Guest

    Found the solution

    The solution was in a great freeware 'Cleaner' I have
    installed...(CCleaner). The durn 'reminder' was listed there as a program
    and it had an un-install feature that worked.
    ************************************

    Chas, Feb 22, 2012
  5. Andy Petro

    Andy Petro Guest

    "osto" <> wrote in message

    > "Andy Petro" wrote in message news:jhmal5$l4a$...
    >

    > When I forward a message in Outlook Express it says " The settings for
    > this
    > account are set to break apart large messages into smaller parts of 128
    > kb. Do you wish to continue? What can I do to correct it? Using WIN XP.
    >
    > Go into accounts, properties, advanced options. Untick the box 'breaking
    > messages apart'.

    Many thanks . Your suggestion worked.
    Andy Petro, Feb 23, 2012