    An error message keeps poping up: Sever POP 3.
    --
    Master A
    Master A, Aug 11, 2007

  2. "Master A" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > I am unable to send mail from my outlook express, but I am able to receive
    > mail.
    > An error message keeps poping up: Sever POP 3.
    > --
    > Master A

    Try Microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general

    Not sure why you thought a certification newsgroup was the place for
    this question.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Aug 11, 2007

  3. Master A

    Jan Eliasen Guest

    On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 01:23:27 +0000, "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard,
    Inc.]" <> wrote:

    >Not sure why you thought a certification newsgroup was the place for
    >this question.

    Says the man, whose threads almost always start with "OT: "...

    --
    eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

    Private blog: http://blog.eliasen.dk

    Private email:
    Jan Eliasen, Aug 11, 2007
  4. "Jan Eliasen" <> wrote in message

    > On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 01:23:27 +0000, "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard,
    > Inc.]" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Not sure why you thought a certification newsgroup was the place for
    > >this question.

    > Says the man, whose threads almost always start with "OT: "...
    >
    > --
    > eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.
    >
    > Private blog: http://blog.eliasen.dk
    >
    > Private email:

    "Almost always" implies a majority of the time. Check your stats. :)
    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Aug 11, 2007