    I would really appreciate any feedback.

    Thank you!
    Anne
    Anne, Dec 5, 2003

  2. I'm not sure of your particulars, but from the Tools menu click on Options
    and that should open the Options dialog box. Under the Maintenance tab click
    the Store folder button and see what folder the files are stored in. If the
    old data is still on you machine they should be stored in a database at that
    location. If so, you should be able to import the information using the
    import feature under the File menu.
    Good luck!

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Dec 5, 2003

  3. Anne

    Marko Guest

    Good advice from Andy.

    If the file isn't there (and was deleted) use a utility
    like Filesave.exe to recover the deleted information
    store. Then import it. The more data you keep writing to
    your hard disk, the less are your chances of recovering
    deleted data.
    Marko, Dec 15, 2003
  4. Anne

    Guest Guest

    Do a search for dbx files you will find your email there
    and then you can import them into outlook

    Guest, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Anne

    Guest Guest

    yes i can tell you exactly how to fix it.

    HIRE AN MCDST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, and have them do it, as
    thats what they are there for.
    Guest, Dec 26, 2003