    If I create a new e-mail a copy goes into the sent folder but when I reply
    it doesn't !!
    Thanks
    JS, Jun 14, 2007

  2. JS

    tony sayer Guest

    In article <>, JS <>
    writes
    >Hi,
    >
    >How do I set up outlook express so that when I reply to an e-mail it
    >automatically puts a copy into the sent items folder.
    >If I create a new e-mail a copy goes into the sent folder but when I reply
    >it doesn't !!
    >Thanks

    Don't know .. but what I do know is that Thunderbird is a better e-mail
    programme -- and its free!....
    --
    Tony Sayer
    tony sayer, Jun 14, 2007

  3. JS

    fruitbat Guest

    "JS" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > How do I set up outlook express so that when I reply to an e-mail it
    > automatically puts a copy into the sent items folder.
    > If I create a new e-mail a copy goes into the sent folder but when I reply
    > it doesn't !!
    > Thanks

    Start up Outlook Express
    Click TOOLS then OPTIONS then the tab marked "Send"
    Now make sure that save a copy of sent messages is ticked and also tick the
    other options if required.
    fruitbat, Jun 15, 2007