    to dd-mm-yy?
    Thanks,
    John
    John Craig, May 13, 2007

  2. John Craig

    Gel Guest

    Not controlled by O Express but Windows Regional Preferences.

    Go to Control Panel for that; changing to UK would certainly provide
    that
    but if you're in US, would possibly give you other issues ie time
    zones.

    Gel, May 13, 2007

  3. John Craig

    John Craig Guest

    Thanks for that.
    I've changed by the control panel to country "New Zealand", and all
    works OK!
    John

    John Craig, May 13, 2007