    Sorry for going on a bit but just wanted to explain properly.
    I have Windows XP, not sure what else you need to know.
    Thanks.
    Michele, Oct 27, 2006

  2. Michele

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-10-27, Michele <> wrote:
    > Hi, not sure if anyone saw my post, but I didn't. I am posting it again in
    > case it got lost somewhere. Thanks.

    snip

    If you can see this, try looking in the Google Groups archive; your
    question and the responses you got are at
    <http://groups-beta.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/browse_thread/th
    read/49c72d3b9bf81990/60562f741a11117c#> or
    <http://makeashorterlink.com/?V57F16D0E>.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Oct 27, 2006

  3. Michele

    Michele Guest

    Sorry, ignore this, my post came up under someone else's subject. Apologies
    for re-posting.

    Michele, Oct 27, 2006
  4. Michele

    Gordon Guest

    "Michele" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry, ignore this, my post came up under someone else's subject.
    > Apologies for re-posting.

    That's because you used a "generic" subject of just "Outlook Express". If
    you had written a précis of your problem in the subject line, it wouldn't
    have got "lost".
    Gordon, Oct 27, 2006
  5. Michele

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon <>, the wearer of wooden clogs,
    gave forth:

    Gordon, Oct 27, 2006
  6. Gordon wrote:

    > you had written a précis of your problem in the subject line, it wouldn't

    Do you realize how many people you just sent to a dictionary to look
    that up? ;)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 28, 2006
  7. Michele

    Gordon Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Gordon wrote:
    >
    >> you had written a précis of your problem in the subject line, it wouldn't

    > Do you realize how many people you just sent to a dictionary to look
    > that up? ;)

    Good!
    Gordon, Oct 28, 2006