    J MILNE Guest

    WHY WILL MY REPLY OR MY OR MY MY REPLY WORK WHEN I TRY TO REPLY TO MY MAIL
    PLEASE
    J MILNE, Aug 30, 2006

  2. J MILNE mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > WHY WILL MY REPLY OR MY OR MY MY REPLY WORK WHEN I TRY TO REPLY TO MY MAIL
    > PLEASE

    Stop shouting and read your own question. Does it make any sense to you? I
    thought not. Now try rephrasing it.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
    The Old Sourdough, Aug 30, 2006

  3. J MILNE

    Paul - xxx Guest

    J MILNE came up with the following;:
    > WHY WILL MY REPLY OR MY OR MY MY REPLY WORK WHEN I TRY TO REPLY TO MY MAIL
    > PLEASE

    It's a mystery, as is your question, if, indeed, there is a question inside
    the garble you posted.

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
    Paul - xxx, Aug 30, 2006
  4. J MILNE

    ziggy Guest

    "J MILNE" <> carefully scribbled

    > WHY WILL MY REPLY OR MY OR MY MY REPLY WORK WHEN I TRY TO REPLY TO MY
    > MAIL PLEASE

    My, oh my!
    ziggy, Aug 30, 2006
  5. J MILNE

    cuntbubble Guest

    "J MILNE" <> wrote in message
    > WHY WILL MY REPLY OR MY OR MY MY REPLY WORK WHEN I TRY TO REPLY TO MY MAIL
    > PLEASE

    That's some stutter...
    cuntbubble, Sep 2, 2006