    eric pape Guest

    why am i getting problems logging into outlook or have to log onto broadband
    at least 3 times before i'm properly connected?
    eric pape, Jul 30, 2006

  2. eric pape

    samuel Guest

    "eric pape" <> wrote in
    news:pY8zg.67349$:

    > why am i getting problems logging into outlook or have to log
    > onto broadband at least 3 times before i'm properly connected?

    contacct your ISP NTLI
    samuel, Jul 30, 2006

  3. eric pape

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya eric pape.

    In <news:pY8zg.67349$> you wrote:

    > why am i getting problems logging into outlook or have to log onto broadband
    > at least 3 times before i'm properly connected?

    I'll answer you if you tell me why my alarm clock didn't go off the other
    morning. I'm providing you with as much information so you must be able to
    answer it if you expect an answer to your question ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, Jul 30, 2006
  4. eric pape

    Margolotta Guest

    On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:44:32 +0100, samuel wrote
    (in article <44cd283f$0$6165$>):

    > "eric pape" <> wrote in
    >
    >> why am i getting problems logging into outlook or have to log
    >> onto broadband at least 3 times before i'm properly connected?

    > contacct your ISP NTLI

    Er, how do you deduce that his ISP is NTL when his email address is
    ?
    Margolotta, Jul 31, 2006
  5. Margolotta wrote:

    > On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:44:32 +0100, samuel wrote
    >
    >> "eric pape" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> why am i getting problems logging into outlook or have to log
    >>> onto broadband at least 3 times before i'm properly connected?

    >> contacct your ISP NTLI

    > Er, how do you deduce that his ISP is NTL when his email address is
    > ?

    What's my email address? ;-)

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 31, 2006
  6. eric pape

    sloblocks Guest

    Margolotta laid this down on his screen :
    > On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:44:32 +0100, samuel wrote
    > (in article <44cd283f$0$6165$>):
    >
    >> "eric pape" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> why am i getting problems logging into outlook or have to log
    >>> onto broadband at least 3 times before i'm properly connected?

    >> contacct your ISP NTLI
    >>

    > Er, how do you deduce that his ISP is NTL when his email address is
    > ?

    NTL used to provide the service that Tesco.net was piggy-backed onto.
    NTL still provide Usenet support for Tesco.net according to the
    headers:

    But; their IP Resolves to: client-82-25-243-30.sout.adsl.tesco.net

    so maybe Tesco.net provide their own connections now..

    :/

    --
    Lets just say I ordered number two on the menu and I got what I
    ordered, Hot and steamy. I would have told the chef where to stick it
    sloblocks, Jul 31, 2006