    attachments directly into my In Box. Can this be done and if so How?
    --
    Cassifra
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2Fzc2lmcmE=?=, Feb 19, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2Fzc2lmcmE=?=

    Richard Guest

    Are you saying, you want to remove the attachment from the email, then save
    the
    attachment into the Inbox?

    If so I don't think it can be done, and can think of no reason why you would
    want to do such a thing.

    Create a folder on your C: drive, name it "attachments" or whatever you want
    and save
    them there

    Richard

    Richard, Feb 24, 2007

  3. I think I may be out of order asking a Q here but I am a stranger to
    discussion groups.
    After sending text attachments to a friend for a long peiod of time, they
    have become unreadable. The email itself is readable and sometimes the first
    of the attachments, but the rest are gobbledegook . I have checked all the
    settings but find nothing wrong. Am I permitted to seek help here?
    Frank

    =?Utf-8?B?ZnJhbmthbGxyZWQ=?=, Apr 7, 2007