    there is a web link posted ,when i click on it nothing happens ....explorer
    used to open it ?
    how do i re set this error...thanks

    Drvnguy, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Drvnguy

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Drvnguy

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
    Start Web Browser

    OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
    Outlook Express

    Current Web Page Is Blank After Opening an Outlook-- URI
    from Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257136

    You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or
    nothing occurs after you click a link
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

    On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:00:48 -0400, in
    <>
    Drvnguy scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 8, 2004
  4. Drvnguy

    Drvnguy Guest

    thanks mike

    Drvnguy, Jul 8, 2004
  5. Drvnguy

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:36:24 -0400, in
    <>
    Drvnguy scrawled:

    >thanks mike
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
    >> Start Web Browser
    >>
    >> OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
    >> Outlook Express
    >>
    >> Current Web Page Is Blank After Opening an Outlook-- URI
    >> from Internet Explorer
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257136
    >>
    >> You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or
    >> nothing occurs after you click a link
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

    <snip>
    --