    Alan Taylor Guest

    How can I get rid of the password requirement to sign into my e-mail??????
    Al
    Alan Taylor, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Alan Taylor

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP Outlook Express Does Not Save the Mail
    Server Logon Password

    OLEXP Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained
    in Windows 2000 or XP

    AutoComplete Does Not Save Username and Password

    Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords

    Dial-Up Networking Password Is Not Saved

    Save Password Check Box Is Unavailable

    OL2000 (IMO) Your Password Is Not Retained in
    Windows 2000 or Windows XP

    On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:20:33 -0500, in
    <>
    Alan Taylor scrawled: