OutLook Express

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Maureen Carpenter, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Keep getting error on my OutLook Express Mail? Can you help me?
    Maureen Carpenter.
    Maureen Carpenter, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Maureen Carpenter

    Harrison Guest

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:53:59 -0600, "Maureen Carpenter" <> wrote:

    >Keep getting error on my OutLook Express Mail? Can you help me?
    >t Maureen Carpenter.

    Maureen,
    This is NOT your ISP's support desk.
    This is an international discussion forum, to which you just posted your e-mail address.
    This will lead to a flood of unwanted junk e-mail, which you will see as soon as the error is addressed properly.

    People here can help you. That's the good news.
    Please mask your e-mail address and post back the exact error message you are receiving, or call your ISP.
    Harrison, Feb 13, 2004