    transfer them to a CD-RW disk. The Export cannot do this.
    Can anybody tells me how?
    Thanks! I am using WindowsXPhome.

    K.C. Yuen, Dec 5, 2003

  2. K.C. Yuen

    Rob K Guest

    "K.C. Yuen" a émis l'idée suivante :
    > My inbox and Sent folders have too much messages and I want to
    > transfer them to a CD-RW disk. The Export cannot do this.
    > Can anybody tells me how?
    > Thanks! I am using WindowsXPhome.

    This site may be useful:
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

    HTH

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Dec 5, 2003

  3. K.C. Yuen

    Donald Guest

    highlight /file/save as

    Donald, Dec 5, 2003
  4. K.C. Yuen

    Brian H¹© Guest

    K.C. Yuen said:

    > My inbox and Sent folders have too much messages and I want to
    > transfer them to a CD-RW disk. The Export cannot do this.
    > Can anybody tells me how?
    > Thanks! I am using WindowsXPhome.

    Try dbxtract, link at bottom of the page.

    http://www.absey-vine.co.uk/helpdesk/oe.html

    Brian H¹©, Dec 5, 2003
  5. K.C. Yuen

    Edward\(1\) Guest

    You can simply drag and drop to a CD-RW. Open Outlook Express and the folder
    holding the e-mails you want to transfer. Open Windows Explorer, click the
    CD drive, and highlighting all the e-mails, left drag. Presto!!

    Good luck,

    Ed

    Edward\(1\), Dec 5, 2003
  6. K.C. Yuen