outlook express

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by charlie and grace, Sep 28, 2003.

  1. been getting alot of virus alerts and need to change my email adress. am
    using outlook express. Can someone help and tell me how to do it?

    charlie and grace, Sep 28, 2003

  2. On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:50:43 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by charlie and grace in message

    > been getting alot of virus alerts and need to change my email adress. am
    > using outlook express. Can someone help and tell me how to do it?

    If you want to change your "real" address, contact Adelphia. If you want to
    change what's displayed in OE, it's Tools>Accounts>News>Properties.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2144

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 28, 2003

  3. charlie and grace

    Raine Guest

    "charlie and grace" <> wrote in message
    > been getting alot of virus alerts and need to change my email adress.

    am
    > using outlook express. Can someone help and tell me how to do it?

    Delete the contents of your mailbox.

    Raine, Sep 28, 2003
  4. charlie and grace

    Raine Guest

    "Raine" <> wrote in message

    > "charlie and grace" <> wrote in message
    > > been getting alot of virus alerts and need to change my email

    adress.
    > am
    > > using outlook express. Can someone help and tell me how to do it?
    > >

    > Delete the contents of your mailbox.

    I tried to email you, but your mailbox is full!!
    Email me.
    Take the *nospam* out of my addy.
    Raine.

    Raine, Sep 28, 2003
  5. charlie and grace

    dawn tomalin Guest

    don't change your e-mail address this will cause more problem latter on

    dawn tomalin, Oct 23, 2003
  6. charlie and grace

    Boomer Guest

    dawn tomalin, <> wrote:

    > don't change your e-mail address this will cause more problem
    > latter on

    Such as?

    Boomer, Oct 24, 2003