    etc.

    Thanks

    Marie
    marie watson, Sep 2, 2003

  2. marie watson

    rifleman Guest

    In article <Yn15b.12726$>,
    says...
    > Please can anyone help - is there a problem with Outlook Express at the
    > moment as everytime I try to open it I gat a message saying server problem
    > etc.
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > Marie

    have you tried looking at the server status on the blueyonder website?
    I'll bet it's down.
    rifleman, Sep 2, 2003

  3. marie watson

    Brian H¹© Guest

    I checked my timezone and line wrap before replying to this post from marie
    watson

    > Please can anyone help - is there a problem with Outlook Express at the
    > moment as everytime I try to open it I gat a message saying server problem
    > etc.
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > Marie

    Why would there be "a problem with Outlook Express at the moment", when the
    error message is telling you "server problem"?
    Brian H¹©, Sep 2, 2003
  4. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > I checked my timezone and line wrap before replying to this post from

    marie
    > watson
    >
    > > Please can anyone help - is there a problem with Outlook Express at the
    > > moment as everytime I try to open it I gat a message saying server

    problem
    > > etc.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >

    > > Marie

    > Why would there be "a problem with Outlook Express at the moment", when

    the
    > error message is telling you "server problem"?

    Possibly because she doesn't know a lot about computers...
    Sentient Fluid, Sep 2, 2003