    Coach Guest

    Why are sent and received times different than when the e-mail was actually
    sent.

    Coach, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Coach

    Osprey Guest

    "Coach" <> wrote in message
    news:kGm2b.18158$...
    > Why are sent and received times different than when the e-mail was

    actually
    > sent.

    Where have Iread a similar message recently:-( Can't think!

    Time doesn't stand still!

    Osprey, Aug 25, 2003

  3. Coach

    Boomer Guest

    Coach said:

    > Why are sent and received times different than when the e-mail was
    > actually sent.

    Are you going to ask this once a day?
    So far you've asked it 4 times.

    Boomer, Aug 25, 2003
  4. Coach

    Fred Seaver Guest

    Ask your ISP provider

    Fred Seaver, Aug 25, 2003
  5. Coach

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Coach continued:

    > Why are sent and received times different than when the e-mail was
    > actually sent.

    Jesus, can you only ask one fuckin question ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 25, 2003