    is going on. and i dont want to keep phone up and paying
    50p a min when it nothing that i can do so is there anyone
    out there that can help?
    steven stagg, Aug 10, 2003

  2. steven  stagg

    riz Guest

    Steve
    Try posting the exact error message. Also tell us what version of outlook
    you are using, what operating system, etc. That will help us give you a
    better answer.

    riz, Aug 10, 2003

  3. "riz" <> wrote:

    >Steve
    >Try posting the exact error message. Also tell us

    There is no fucking 'us'.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 11, 2003
  4. steven  stagg

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD said:

    > "riz" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Steve
    >> Try posting the exact error message. Also tell us

    > There is no fucking 'us'.

    How do you know he isn't a Cockney?
    The word us is widely used instead of the word me.

    Brian H¹©, Aug 11, 2003
  5. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote:

    > Monsignor Larville Jones MD said:
    >
    >> "riz" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Steve
    >>> Try posting the exact error message. Also tell us

    >> There is no fucking 'us'.

    >How do you know he isn't a Cockney?

    I know you're a fuckhead...

    >The word us is widely used instead of the word me.

    Do you really believe that anyone is going to trust you as a source of
    information when, according to you, Quebec is a province of France,
    you dumbfuck?

    Btw, now that you're supporting the 'us' brigade, are we tinw to
    expect that you'll now come out on the side of test posters too? Or
    are you simply attempting to troll me? Either way, you're the dopiest
    twat this side of Bullis, BtS.

    P.S. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAetc...

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 13, 2003
  6. steven  stagg

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote:

    >> Monsignor Larville Jones MD said:

    >>> There is no fucking 'us'.

    >> How do you know he isn't a Cockney?

    > I know you're a fuckhead...
    >
    >> The word us is widely used instead of the word me.

    > Do you really believe that anyone is going to trust you as a source of
    > information when, according to you, Quebec is a province of France,
    > you dumbfuck?

    What I said using Quebec as an example was not a statement, as I wasn't entirely
    sure if I had got the place name right, I added question marks at the end of the
    sentences.
    But as you are fully able to twist everything and anything that anybody says to
    suit your own needs there was absolutely no point in my trying to explain myself
    any further.
    You are just being a lame brained **** who has got **** all better to do than to
    behave like a schoolboy who needs to have a bigger bully kick 2 tons of shit out
    of him outside the school gate.
    As I said elsewhere, you wouldn't last 2 minutes in a pub with your attitude.
    And I hope for your sake that your mother brushes her teeth before she kisses
    you goodnight, as it would really **** your head up to think that she had just
    given your father a blowjob.
    Brian H¹©, Aug 13, 2003
  7. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote:

    > Monsignor Larville Jones MD said:

    >>> How do you know he isn't a Cockney?

    >> I know you're a fuckhead...
    >>
    >>> The word us is widely used instead of the word me.

    >> Do you really believe that anyone is going to trust you as a source of
    >> information when, according to you, Quebec is a province of France,
    >> you dumbfuck?

    >What I said using Quebec as an example was not a statement,

    "What I said..." - Blah, blah, blah...shut the **** up, Brian. You
    were wrong. Accept it and move on.

    > as I wasn't entirely
    >sure if I had got the place name right, I added question marks at the end of the
    >sentences.
    >But as you are fully able to twist everything and anything that anybody says to
    >suit your own needs

    Yes, by the application of basic logic, I 'twist' your posts into
    something equating coherent English; thence the simple truth that
    you're posting bollocks. It's more than amply obvious.

    > there was absolutely no point in my trying to explain myself
    >any further.

    Agreed.

    >You are just being a lame brained **** who has got **** all better to do than to
    >behave like a schoolboy who needs to have a bigger bully kick 2 tons of shit out
    >of him outside the school gate.
    >As I said elsewhere, you wouldn't last 2 minutes in a pub with your attitude.

    You know how 'hard' I am, Brain, or are you just fantasising? More
    importantly, there aren't that many fuckheads in my local. You're one
    of the only eejits I know to need a regular application of
    clue-by-four. ;oÞ

    >And I hope for your sake that your mother brushes her teeth before she kisses
    >you goodnight, as it would really **** your head up to think that she had just
    >given your father a blowjob.

    <lame>
    Yo' Mama:
    http://tinyurl.com/kb9a
    </lame>

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 18, 2003
  8. steven  stagg

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote:

    >> Monsignor Larville Jones MD said:

    >>> I know you're a fuckhead...

    >>> Do you really believe that anyone is going to trust you as a source of
    >>> information when, according to you, Quebec is a province of France,
    >>> you dumbfuck?

    >> What I said using Quebec as an example was not a statement,

    > "What I said..." - Blah, blah, blah...shut the **** up, Brian. You
    > were wrong. Accept it and move on.
    >
    >> as I wasn't entirely
    >> sure if I had got the place name right, I added question marks at the end of
    >> the sentences.
    >> But as you are fully able to twist everything and anything that anybody says
    >> to suit your own needs

    > Yes, by the application of basic logic, I 'twist' your posts into
    > something equating coherent English; thence the simple truth that
    > you're posting bollocks. It's more than amply obvious.
    >
    >> there was absolutely no point in my trying to explain myself
    >> any further.

    > Agreed.
    >
    >> You are just being a lame brained **** who has got **** all better to do
    >> than to behave like a schoolboy who needs to have a bigger bully kick 2 tons
    >> of shit out of him outside the school gate.
    >> As I said elsewhere, you wouldn't last 2 minutes in a pub with your attitude.

    > You know how 'hard' I am, Brain, or are you just fantasising? More
    > importantly, there aren't that many fuckheads in my local. You're one
    > of the only eejits I know to need a regular application of
    > clue-by-four. ;oÞ
    >
    >> And I hope for your sake that your mother brushes her teeth before she kisses
    >> you goodnight, as it would really **** your head up to think that she had
    >> just given your father a blowjob.

    > <lame>
    > Yo' Mama:
    > http://tinyurl.com/kb9a
    > </lame>

    I thought a few posts back that you said you was going to give it a rest.
    Or are you just proving to everyone that you are just a lying troll with nothing
    better to do?
    When I tell someone that I will stop doing something, it means I will stop, not
    that I will stop in a little while.
    Brian H¹©, Aug 18, 2003
  9. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote:

    > Monsignor Larville Jones MD said:

    >>> What I said using Quebec as an example was not a statement,

    >> "What I said..." - Blah, blah, blah...shut the **** up, Brian. You
    >> were wrong. Accept it and move on.
    >>
    >>> as I wasn't entirely
    >>> sure if I had got the place name right, I added question marks at the end of
    >>> the sentences.
    >>> But as you are fully able to twist everything and anything that anybody says
    >>> to suit your own needs

    >> Yes, by the application of basic logic, I 'twist' your posts into
    >> something equating coherent English; thence the simple truth that
    >> you're posting bollocks. It's more than amply obvious.
    >>
    >>> there was absolutely no point in my trying to explain myself
    >>> any further.

    >> Agreed.
    >>
    >>> You are just being a lame brained **** who has got **** all better to do
    >>> than to behave like a schoolboy who needs to have a bigger bully kick 2 tons
    >>> of shit out of him outside the school gate.
    >>> As I said elsewhere, you wouldn't last 2 minutes in a pub with your attitude.

    >> You know how 'hard' I am, Brain, or are you just fantasising? More
    >> importantly, there aren't that many fuckheads in my local. You're one
    >> of the only eejits I know to need a regular application of
    >> clue-by-four. ;oÞ
    >>
    >>> And I hope for your sake that your mother brushes her teeth before she kisses
    >>> you goodnight, as it would really **** your head up to think that she had
    >>> just given your father a blowjob.

    >> <lame>
    >> Yo' Mama:
    >> http://tinyurl.com/kb9a
    >> </lame>

    >I thought a few posts back that you said you was going to give it a rest.
    >Or are you just proving to everyone that you are just a lying troll with nothing
    >better to do?
    >When I tell someone that I will stop doing something, it means I will stop, not
    >that I will stop in a little while.

    "You are just being a lame brained **** who has got **** all better to
    do than to behave like a schoolboy who needs to have a bigger bully
    kick 2 tons of shit out of him outside the school gate. As I said
    elsewhere, you wouldn't last 2 minutes in a pub with your attitude."

    'Nuff said, Brain.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 19, 2003