    users. Tried everything from rules to shaired files. Could use some help.

    Thanks,
    Burke
    burkehouse, May 4, 2004

  2. burkehouse

    Shadows Guest

    If your ISP can give you only 1 email address then you should let the
    other users setup a account on "Hotmail" and if that's not you thing
    try... this...

    (most ISP allow you to setup some "aliases" as a sub-account)
    Each user would have his or her own email account.

    try looking in to this.

    Login in under each person name and setup Outlook with the same email
    address / password used to access the account..... its that simple.

    Shadows, May 4, 2004

  3. burkehouse

    trout Guest

    burkehouse wrote:

    > I have 1 computer (windows xp home) 4 users. 1 isp provided e-mail
    > address. Would like to have all incoming mail to this address be
    > available to all users. Tried everything from rules to shaired files.
    > Could use some help.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Burke

    How about everyone has their own account, with same connection
    details; and each set to "leave a copy messages on server" (with a great
    enough number of days before deletion so that everyone has a chance to
    download into their account)?
    On the "advanced" tab of the mail account.
    --
    "Not elegant; but should do what you want."
    trout, May 4, 2004