    etc. ?

    Thanks,
    Bob

    Robert11, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Robert11

    Barry Guest

    I like OE the best,,

    Barry, Nov 19, 2004

  3. Robert11

    Old Gringo Guest

    Robert11 wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > Would be most interested in comments and opinions
    > from those who have used, or are using, Mozilla Thunderbird vs. Outlook
    > Express for their e-mails and Newsgroups.
    >
    > Which do you like better for e-mail ? For Newsgroups ? Why ?
    >
    > pros and cons for both ?
    >
    > etc. ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bob

    Best suggestion, check them both out yourself and then make your own
    decision. Exactly what I did and settled for Thunderbird. I keep OE
    tuned up just in case. :)

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Nov 19, 2004
  4. Robert11

    Jerry G. Guest

    It would be best for you to test them both out. I have friends that each
    liked something else.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======