Outlook Express sub actions very slow

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ava cohen, Aug 21, 2004.

  1. ava cohen

    ava cohen Guest

    Outlook Express sub actions very slow

    I have a Win ME PC

    OE opens at normal speed but when I click to:

    - read a mail- it takes forever to open
    -reply to a message - it takes forever to open

    it is very SLOW.

    I ran
    - adaware
    - AVG virus scan
    -Scandisk
    -Defrag

    Still very slow.

    What else can I do ?

    Any suggestions ?

    PLEASE HELP> I AM NOT TECHNICAL.

    Thanks
    Ava
    ava cohen, Aug 21, 2004

  2. ava cohen

    Paul - xxx Guest

    ava cohen vaguely muttered something like ...
    > Outlook Express sub actions very slow
    >
    > I have a Win ME PC
    >
    > OE opens at normal speed but when I click to:
    >
    > - read a mail- it takes forever to open
    > -reply to a message - it takes forever to open
    >
    > it is very SLOW.
    >
    > I ran
    > - adaware
    > - AVG virus scan
    > -Scandisk
    > -Defrag
    >
    > Still very slow.
    >
    > What else can I do ?
    >
    > Any suggestions ?
    >
    > PLEASE HELP> I AM NOT TECHNICAL.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Ava

    In Outlook Express ... Tools - Options - Maintenance - Clean Up Now -
    Delete - Compact ... ;)

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks