Outlook Express Spell Check

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by VWWall, Mar 8, 2006.

  1. VWWall

    VWWall Guest

    Wellgo wrote:
    > As I use Outlook Express exclusively, I removed Microsoft Office which came
    > with my computer..never functional as I didn't register it. Didn't realize
    > that my spell check for Outlook Express was tied to Office and now that I've
    > removed Office, I no longer have a spell check. Anyone have any suggestions
    > as to how I can this this active again.

    Download Thunderbird, which has self contained spell check.

    http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/releases/1.5/
    --
    Virg Wall, P.E.

    Wellgo, Mar 8, 2006

  3. VWWall

    bambam Guest

    On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 19:55:04 -0800, Wellgo wrote:

    > As I use Outlook Express exclusively, I removed Microsoft Office which came
    > with my computer..never functional as I didn't register it. Didn't realize
    > that my spell check for Outlook Express was tied to Office and now that I've
    > removed Office, I no longer have a spell check. Anyone have any suggestions
    > as to how I can this this active again.

    Spell Checker For OE

    The purpose of this program, is to supply for free the ability to use
    Spelling in OE, without the need to purchase other software, such as MS
    Word,Works, or Office.

    http://www.geocities.com/vampirefo/

    Or as Virg said, Thunderbird.
    bambam, Mar 8, 2006