    dan federico Guest

    I've seen the procedure for the fix. Can someone post it again.
    Thank You

    dan federico, Jun 1, 2004

  2. dan federico

    Boomer Guest

    "dan federico" <> wrote:

    > I've seen the procedure for the fix. Can someone post it again.
    > Thank You

    Hi

    Not sure which message you are referring to.

    But I'm sure it's here:
    http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search

    HTH

    Boomer, Jun 2, 2004

  3. dan federico

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "dan federico" <> wrote:
    >
    > > I've seen the procedure for the fix. Can someone post it again.
    > > Thank You

    > Hi
    >
    > Not sure which message you are referring to.
    >
    > But I'm sure it's here:
    > http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search
    >
    > HTH

    Hi Boomer! Missed you this weekend - did you go somewhere fun?

    Toolman Tim, Jun 2, 2004
  4. dan federico

    Boomer Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <TCMayer_at_charter_net_invalid> wrote:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> "dan federico" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > I've seen the procedure for the fix. Can someone post it again.
    >> > Thank You

    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Not sure which message you are referring to.
    >>
    >> But I'm sure it's here:
    >> http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search
    >>
    >> HTH

    > Hi Boomer! Missed you this weekend - did you go somewhere fun?

    Hello Mr. Tim. :)

    No place 'exciting'. And I didn't do a whole lot. Now I have some
    catching up to do around the house. I *do* need to clean out my
    microwave! ;o)

    Hope you had a nice weekend!

    Boomer, Jun 2, 2004
  5. dan federico

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "Toolman Tim" <TCMayer_at_charter_net_invalid> wrote:
    >

    > > "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    > >> Hi
    > >>
    > >> Not sure which message you are referring to.
    > >>
    > >> But I'm sure it's here:
    > >> http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search
    > >>
    > >> HTH

    > > Hi Boomer! Missed you this weekend - did you go somewhere fun?

    > Hello Mr. Tim. :)
    >
    > No place 'exciting'. And I didn't do a whole lot. Now I have some
    > catching up to do around the house. I *do* need to clean out my
    > microwave! ;o)
    >
    > Hope you had a nice weekend!

    Totally boring, but that was good. I really needed to unwind...

    Toolman Tim, Jun 3, 2004