    microsoft Outlook component of Office 97 in order to get use of the
    calender, but now when I check for e-mail Microsoft outlook comes up. How do
    I get OE to come up. Thanks, Mick.

    michael, Apr 2, 2004

  2. michael

    hushia Guest

    go to start > Set program Access and defaults, and make Outlook Express the
    default mail client.

    hushia, Apr 2, 2004

  3. michael

    Gordon Guest

    michael cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly:
    > Hi Folks, I am running XP pofessional with IE ver 6. I re-installed the
    > microsoft Outlook component of Office 97 in order to get use of the
    > calender, but now when I check for e-mail Microsoft outlook comes up. How do
    > I get OE to come up. Thanks, Mick.

    So you are clicking on the Outlook icon and not the outlook Express
    icon???????????

    Gordon, Apr 2, 2004
  4. michael

    °Mike° Guest

    Control Panel / Internet Options / Programs.
    Set O.E. to your default mail handler.

    On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 12:41:32 +0100, in
    <jjcbc.61$>
    michael scrawled: