Outlook Express question

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Padito, Apr 1, 2006.

  1. Padito

    Padito Guest

    I use:

    Padito

    Padito, Apr 1, 2006

  2. W.Henry wrote:

    > Isn't or wasn't there a program that you could add on to Outlook
    > Express to get the little arrows off of forwarded messages when you
    > send them ?

    You are probably thinking of OE-Quotefix.

    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Padito

    Mike Easter Guest

    W.Henry wrote:
    > Isn't or wasn't there a program that you could add on to Outlook
    > Express to get the little arrows off of forwarded messages when you
    > send them ?

    First, the little arrows are configurable in OE -- none or alternate
    chars. Tools/ Options/ Send tab - Found in both Mail Sending Format and
    News Sending Format sections - Plain text settings button -- You can
    uncheck Indent the original text with or select alternates > | : when
    replying or forwarding -- so, you /could/ just get the little arrows off
    without QuoteFix

    Second, you would be a lot better off as an OE user if you added
    QuoteFix, which does a lot for OE in addition to fixing its serious
    problems with quote formatting.
    http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/ OE-QuoteFix will
    extend the functionality of MS Outlook Express in numerous ways!

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Apr 1, 2006
  4. Padito

    W.Henry Guest

    Isn't or wasn't there a program that you could add on to Outlook Express to

    W.Henry, Apr 1, 2006
  5. Padito

    woody Guest

    "W.Henry" <> wrote in

    > Isn't or wasn't there a program that you could add on to Outlook
    > Express to get the little arrows off of forwarded messages when you
    > send them ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Will

    You can use a program called eCleaner to do this. Do a Google search and
    you can find it.

    woody, Apr 1, 2006
  6. Padito

    W.Henry Guest

    "woody" <> wrote in message
    : "W.Henry" <> wrote in
    : news::
    :
    : > Isn't or wasn't there a program that you could add on to Outlook
    : > Express to get the little arrows off of forwarded messages when you
    : > send them ?
    : >
    : > Thanks in advance,
    : > Will
    : >
    : >
    : You can use a program called eCleaner to do this. Do a Google search and
    : you can find it.

    Thanks to everyone for the help/advice.24hoursupport.helpdesk rocks ! Next
    thing I know you'll be helping me rebuild the carbs in my future Kawasaki
    750 Triple LOL :)

    W.Henry, Apr 2, 2006
  7. Padito

    Scraggy Guest

    W.Henry wrote:
    > "woody" <> wrote in message
    >> "W.Henry" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Isn't or wasn't there a program that you could add on to Outlook
    >>> Express to get the little arrows off of forwarded messages when you
    >>> send them ?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance,
    >>> Will
    >>>

    >> You can use a program called eCleaner to do this. Do a Google search
    >> and you can find it.

    > Thanks to everyone for the help/advice.24hoursupport.helpdesk rocks !
    > Next thing I know you'll be helping me rebuild the carbs in my future
    > Kawasaki 750 Triple LOL :)

    Angle grinder.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Apr 2, 2006