    email can't see all the other names to whom the email was sent?

    I don't see such an option in OE... at least, it's not jumping out and
    biting me on the nose.

    Hackworth, Oct 3, 2004

  2. Hackworth

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| When an Outlook Express email message is addressed to multiple
    >| recipients, is it possible to suppress the recipient list so that
    >| persons receiving the email can't see all the other names to whom
    >| the email was sent?
    >|
    >| I don't see such an option in OE... at least, it's not jumping out
    >| and biting me on the nose.

    Yes. You see the Cc: field right below the To: field? There's one missing -
    the Bc: (Blind copy). That's what you need. To to turn it on, start a new
    email, then click on "View", then "All Headers".

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Oct 3, 2004

  3. Hackworth

    °Mike° Guest

    Send the email to yourself and place ALL of the recipients
    into the BCC field.

    On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 00:19:53 -0400, in
    <>
    Hackworth scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2004
  4. Hackworth

    Hackworth Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > >| When an Outlook Express email message is addressed to multiple
    >>| recipients, is it possible to suppress the recipient list so that
    >>| persons receiving the email can't see all the other names to whom
    >>| the email was sent?
    >>|
    >>| I don't see such an option in OE... at least, it's not jumping out
    >>| and biting me on the nose.

    > Yes. You see the Cc: field right below the To: field? There's one
    > missing -
    > the Bc: (Blind copy). That's what you need. To to turn it on, start a new
    > email, then click on "View", then "All Headers".

    You're a wonderful human being, Tim. Many thanks!

    Hackworth, Oct 3, 2004
  5. Hackworth

    Hackworth Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Send the email to yourself and place ALL of the recipients
    > into the BCC field.

    Thanks fo rthe additional tip, Mike.

    Hackworth, Oct 3, 2004
  6. Hackworth

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 00:44:59 -0400, in
    <>
    Hackworth scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Send the email to yourself and place ALL of the recipients
    >> into the BCC field.

    >Thanks fo rthe additional tip, Mike.

    You're welcome.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2004
  7. Hackworth

    Freddy Guest

    Why send it to yourself ? Just BCC the lot.

    Freddy, Oct 3, 2004
  8. Hackworth

    Sunny Guest

    If not, OE puts "undisclosed recipients" in the "to" field.

    Sunny, Oct 3, 2004
  9. Hackworth

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2004
  10. Hackworth

    ~Joanne420~ Guest

    Hey Mike, I like that tip about sending it to myself with all others in BBC,
    learn something new everyday! :)

    ~Joanne420~, Oct 3, 2004
  11. Hackworth

    °Mike° Guest