    Tools > Get next 1000 Headers

    to see earlier posts nothing happens - have noticed that the Apply button is
    greyed out in Options > Read. Lost.
    archierob, Aug 28, 2003

  2. archierob

    Kookaburra Guest

    On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:59:55 +0100, "archierob"
    <> wrote:

    >I have set my download headers to 1000. When I go to:
    >
    >Tools > Get next 1000 Headers
    >
    >to see earlier posts nothing happens - have noticed that the Apply button is
    >greyed out in Options > Read. Lost.

    The reason it is greyed out is because it has been set for 1000 posts
    already. If you alter it to say 300 posts the Apply button will be
    live again. Depending on your maintenance setting the older messages
    have probably already been deleted. You will need to reset you group
    and download them all again.

    Right click on your group and then click on Properties>Local
    file>Reset and it clear all the posts so you can download all the
    headers and message bodies again. Just keep an eye on it as it may
    download too many.

    Chees, Kooky
    Cheers, Kooky
    Kookaburra, Aug 28, 2003