    How do I uninstall it so I can reload it?
    Thank you,
    Seamus J. Wilson
    Seamus J. Wilson, Sep 4, 2007

  2. Seamus J. Wilson

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 18:44:46 -0700, "Seamus J. Wilson" <>
    wrote:

    >Daughter runs xp home. Her outlook express hangs up repeatedly downloading
    >messages. When they do come the come in triplicate.
    >How do I uninstall it so I can reload it?

    Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs.

    Uninstalling OE is a good start. Leave it at that. Use a better
    client. Thunderbird is a start.
    Evan Platt, Sep 4, 2007

  3. Seamus J. Wilson

    meerkat Guest

    "Seamus J. Wilson" <> wrote in message
    > Daughter runs xp home. Her outlook express hangs up repeatedly
    > downloading messages. When they do come the come in triplicate.
    > How do I uninstall it so I can reload it?
    > Thank you,

    Have a read here S.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318378
    meerkat, Sep 4, 2007
  4. Thank you all for the helpful replies.
    Best,
    Seamus J.

    Seamus J. Wilson, Sep 4, 2007