    and it still does it. Any ideas
    TIA
    Chris
    Qubit, Nov 24, 2004

  2. Qubit

    Conor Guest

    In article <xx%od.84$%>, Qubit says...
    > Hi. I'm having trouble with outlook express. Basically it won't work if I
    > have AVG antivirus running when start it. It just locks up completely. If I
    > turn AVG off its fine. I emptied all the local folders in Outlook express
    > and it still does it. Any ideas
    > TIA
    > Chris

    AVG 6 and OE6? You'll notice the OE plugin is for OE5. Sometimes it
    works on OE6, sometimes it doesn't.

    --
    Conor

    Greedo shot first. Greedo ALWAYS shot first. You did not see Solo shoot
    first.
    It never happened. Never, ever. Not in any version. Remember: Greedo
    shot first.
    Conor, Nov 24, 2004

  3. Qubit

    Qubit Guest

    I'm not sure what the OE plug-in is supposed to do. Maybe you could tell me.
    As for the problem I fixed it by emptying my explorer cache and deleting the
    cookies.
    Thanks for your time

    Qubit, Nov 24, 2004