    to adjust your browser settings. I don't have this probelm and I have
    checked my settings but can't find anything that helps.
    George in Las Vegas.

    George, May 8, 2005

  2. George

    ftran999 Guest

    "George" <> wrote in message
    news:tbsfe.4253$eU.3460@fed1read07...
    >I am using Outlook express 6 to read news groups. There are several
    >newsgroups that will show unread messages in the folder list but when I
    >open the folder I can not find any unread messages.
    >
    > I am having a problem with Compusa's email and web site. In their email I
    > can't see any images. When I try to access their web site I get: The page
    > cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
    > The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need
    > to adjust your browser settings. I don't have this probelm and I have
    > checked my settings but can't find anything that helps.
    > George in Las Vegas.

    Are you using SP2 for XP. If you are sp2 by default uses more strict
    security precuations in Outlook Express. This may be causing your problem
    with Compusa.
    You need to click on Tools, scroll down to and click options and click the
    security tab. Make sure the box next to "Block images and other external
    content in HTML email is unchecked.

    ftran999, May 8, 2005

  3. George

    George Guest

    > Are you using SP2 for XP. If you are sp2 by default uses more strict
    > security precuations in Outlook Express. This may be causing your problem
    > with Compusa.
    > You need to click on Tools, scroll down to and click options and click the
    > security tab. Make sure the box next to "Block images and other external
    > content in HTML email is unchecked.

    My mistake, I am using Outlook 2003 SP3 for email.
    George in Las Vegas

    George, May 8, 2005