    res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

    funny but the printing is fine if there are only text.
    I am baffled. What could be wrong? Any help is appreciated.

    gibberish, Nov 10, 2007

  2. gibberish

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:32:00 -0600, gibberish wrote:

    >I am running Windows XP using Office 2000. suddenly Outlook will not print
    >if there are any pictures in the body of the email. I switched to Outlook
    >Express and it will not print either.
    >
    >I get an error message 1344 unspecified error. and the following:
    >res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
    >
    >funny but the printing is fine if there are only text.
    >I am baffled. What could be wrong? Any help is appreciated.

    It's been a while IIRC since this has been asked, haven't looked through
    the old posts in
    to check. Instead tried www.google.com first

    Results 1 - 10 of about 1,580 English pages for
    system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg 1344
    .. (0.35 seconds)

    Try reading some of the existing info, results of 1 search

    http://www.google.com/search?q=system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg 1344&start=0&start=0

    Me

    why?, Nov 10, 2007