    I cannot find any adjustments in Outlook express or in my printer settings
    Can anyone offer suggestions for a solution
    NZed
    NZed, Dec 19, 2003

  2. On 19 Dec 2003, NZed wrote

    > I have been finding when I print to my brother laser printer that it
    > misses all the text down the left margin.
    > How do I correct this ?
    > I cannot find any adjustments in Outlook express or in my printer
    > settings Can anyone offer suggestions for a solution
    > NZed

    Print in landscape mode.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    - If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Dec 19, 2003

  3. NZed

    Matt B Guest

    In news:pJyEb.13692$,
    NZed <> wrote:
    > I have been finding when I print to my brother laser printer that it
    > misses all the text down the left margin.
    > How do I correct this ?
    > I cannot find any adjustments in Outlook express or in my printer
    > settings Can anyone offer suggestions for a solution
    > NZed

    Already replied to your previous post on this - did you try?

    --
    Regards,

    Matt B
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people.
    Those who get binary...
    And those who don't.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Matt B, Dec 19, 2003
  4. NZed

    david cahill Guest

    Nicolaas Hawkins <> wrote in message news:<Xns9456E458AD23Bnrph@202.37.66.2>...
    > On 19 Dec 2003, NZed wrote
    >
    > > I have been finding when I print to my brother laser printer that it
    > > misses all the text down the left margin.

    What are you printing ? (web pages, word doc's, ..)

    > > How do I correct this ?

    Margin settings are "File / Page Setup..." from IE Window

    > > I cannot find any adjustments in Outlook express or in my printer
    > > settings Can anyone offer suggestions for a solution
    > > NZed

    Changing the settings may resolve your issue tough they may also cause
    further problems (all depends on what you are trying to print .. and
    what your brother prints)

    david cahill, Dec 20, 2003
  5. NZed

    Ian Boag Guest

    Setting the printer to "letter" rather than "A4" has been known to
    cause just this very problem

    Ian Boag, Dec 20, 2003