    with a small X on the upper left hand corner.
    Thanks in advance
    Jack

    Jack, May 24, 2006

  2. Jack

    Milanjot Guest

    Jack wrote:
    > I can not see pictures people send me in my email. It is just a plain box
    > with a small X on the upper left hand corner.
    > Thanks in advance
    > Jack

    you have to make the sender in the safe sender list... click on the
    email address and click..'send to safe sender list'.
    hope it works..

    Milanjot, May 24, 2006

  3. Jack

    JAMES Guest

    Tools
    Uncheck box....do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could be
    potentially be a virus

    JAMES, May 24, 2006
  4. Jack

    Mike Easter Guest

    Jack wrote:
    > I can not see pictures people send me in my email. It is just a plain
    > box with a small X on the upper left hand corner.

    Besides the possibility of your configuration, sometimes it is the fault
    of the sender.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 24, 2006