    unfreeze it? A dead picture. Am fortunate in having Newsgroups. Has
    anyone here had Outlook Express permanently frozen? and how did you solve
    the problem? MS database is useless. Thanks wh

    wh, Jul 27, 2003

  2. wh

    Brian H¹© Guest

    wh said:

    > Outlook Express is frozen. So I have no email. Can anyone tell me how to
    > unfreeze it? A dead picture. Am fortunate in having Newsgroups. Has
    > anyone here had Outlook Express permanently frozen? and how did you solve
    > the problem? MS database is useless. Thanks wh

    When you say it's frozen, do you have a message in the bottom right corner
    saying "checking mail"?
    If so, it looks like you have an enormous e-mail trying to download, try logging
    in on your ISP's home page and delete the offending e-mail.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror

    Brian H¹©, Jul 27, 2003

  3. wh

    Michael Guest

    In <news:huXUa.84745$>,
    wh said:

    > Outlook Express is frozen. So I have no email. Can anyone tell me
    > how to unfreeze it? A dead picture. Am fortunate in having
    > Newsgroups. Has anyone here had Outlook Express permanently frozen?
    > and how did you solve the problem? MS database is useless. Thanks
    > wh

    You used OE to post your message, so it's not "permanently frozen", and what
    "a dead picture" means, I refuse to guess.

    Maybe you'd get some help if you described what actually is going wrong, and
    in what circumstance it happens...

    ((U))
    "Asking for help is one thing. Insisting that
    your helpers be psychic is quite another."

    Michael, Jul 27, 2003