  1. Guest

    I got new isp. Now outlook express is not working.

    , Jan 1, 2006

  2. samuel Guest

    "" <@insightbb.com> wrote
    in news:GKRtf.663571$x96.251846@attbi_s72:

    > I got new isp. Now outlook express is not working.

    maybe email set up wrong ?

    @insightbb.com ?

    samuel, Jan 1, 2006

  3. Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter, Jan 1, 2006
  4. John Holmes Guest

    blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I got new isp. Now outlook express is not working.

    Shit happens.

    --
    Your mother was a prolific cut-throat who campaigned for the harlots' union
    in a closely guarded military establishment.

    John Holmes, Jan 1, 2006
  5. JANA Guest

    Contact your ISP to find out how to configure Outlook Express to work with
    their service.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Jan 1, 2006
  6. DC Guest

    wrote:

    > Subject: Outlook Express not working

    > I got new isp. Now outlook express is not working.

    NEXT!

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many'
    and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.

    DC, Jan 2, 2006
  7. Ann Guest

    On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 14:33:10 GMT, ""
    <@insightbb.com> wrote:

    > I got new isp. Now outlook express is not working.

    you'll need to give us a lot more details than that. Which ISP are
    you with and what are your settings?

    Ann, Jan 2, 2006