  1. unsubscribe from the ones you dont use

    --
    -will parshley
    Will Parshley, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Will Parshley

    Harrison Guest

    Please reply to the original message rather than staring a new thread
    for an answer.

    Harrison, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Will Parshley

    Miggsee Guest

    Words of wisdom?
    Test message?

    Miggsee, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Will Parshley

    Boomer Guest

    Will Parshley wrote:

    > unsubscribe from the ones you dont use

    Who are you telling this to?

    Please reply to the person who asked the question.
    Highlight the person's message you wish to reply to.
    Right click. Click on "Reply Group" icon.

    Thank you. :)
    Boomer, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Will Parshley

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Will Parshley said:

    > unsubscribe from the ones you dont use

    I'm not subscribed to any I don't use!!!!
    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  6. Will Parshley

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Will Parshley tried to scribble ...

    > unsubscribe from the ones you dont use

    OK ..

    er ...

    I use all of those newsgroups I'm subscribed to. Should I stop using them
    then unsubscribe ?

    --
    .............................Paul - xxx
    Paul - xxx, Oct 12, 2003
  7. Will Parshley

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Paul - xxx said:

    > Will Parshley tried to scribble ...
    >
    >> unsubscribe from the ones you dont use

    > OK ..
    >
    > er ...
    >
    > I use all of those newsgroups I'm subscribed to. Should I stop using them
    > then unsubscribe ?

    No, unsubscribe first so that you *can't* use them ;-)
    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  8. Will Parshley

    anthonyberet Guest

    Will Parshley wrote:
    > unsubscribe from the ones you dont use

    No.
    bounce.
    Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:
    http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/780772
    anthonyberet
    anthonyberet, Oct 14, 2003